Dairy-free Nutella recipe
This hazelnut chocolate spread is perfect plant-based replacement to Nutella. You’ll want to spread it on toast with a little bit of sea salt or just sneak some straight out of the jar.
3tbs cocoa powder
4tbs agave/ maple syrup or sugar
10tbs plant milk
Pinch of salt
- Pour the hazelnuts onto a lined baking tray
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes (8 min. in convection oven)
- Pour heated hazelnuts into a slightly dampened tea towel, wrap, and rub to remove skins
- Place the hazelnuts into a blender and pulse into a consistent paste
- In the blender, then add the cocoa powder, syrup, plant milk, oil, and salt
- Blend the ingredients together
- Spread the Dairy-free Nutella over your choice of bread, muffins, crumpets or crepes
- Serve and enjoy!