One-Pot Coconut Curry with Quinoa, Lentils and Sweet Potatoes
This one-pot wonder is fast, delicious and won’t have you spending too much time washing up.
You’ll get those familiar, fragrant notes of ginger, coriander and curry powder and the energy you need to keep going thanks to quinoa, lentils and sweet potatoes. This one is bound to become a weeknight winner.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 cups small diced sweet potato
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup brown lentils
- 5 cloves of garlic, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 425 gram can coconut milk
- 3 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Garnish: chopped cashews, fresh coriander
- Add all ingredients to a large pot and stir until combined.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook until liquid is absorbed and quinoa, lentils, and sweet potato are cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cashews and fresh coriander.
Follow @laylaluciano on Instagram or visit laylaluciano.com for more recipes and tips on how to be a plant-based athlete.