How you’ve helped millions of animals in 2020
This year you’ve worked to end the cruelty experienced by wild animals in the global wildlife trade, protected animals after disasters and improved the lives of farm animals. Thank you!
Here’s a snapshot of some of the wonderful work you’ve helped make possible this year:
- You helped animals affect by the Australian bushfires
- You moved 160 doctors and five major companies to sign our "Wildlife-friendly Medicine" pledge not to profit from the wildlife trade
- You united 23 leading scientists against captive dolphin cruelty
- You fed and cared for elephants across Asia affected by the coronavirus pandemic
- You helped rescue and cared for pets after the devastating Beirut explosion
- You launched investigative reports into elephant tourism, bear bile and antibiotic use in factory farms
- You moved the Australian government to tackle lost, abandoned and discarded plastic fishing gear
- You signed our submission to increase the protection for Australian wild animals
On behalf of animals everywhere, thank you! None of these achievements would have been possible without you!
With your incredible support, we were able help millions of vulnerable animals around the world because you;
- signed petitions
- pledged to change your behaviour
- shared our social media posts
- attended webinars
- donated your money
- volunteered your time
And so much more. Thank you.
Every step you take helps us create a world for animals without cruelty. We’ve achieved so much because of you, and we can do even more for animals in 2021.