Together in 2019, we:
- protected more than 2 million pigs from painful tooth clipping procedures through our work with CP Foods in Thailand.
- inspired 614,000 people to join our Wildlife. Not Entertainers campaign to end the cruel exploitation of wild animals in entertainment
- worked with our partner BRC so that no bear baiting events were held in Pakistan.
- persuaded 31 travel companies to commit to phasing out all cruel wildlife attractions
- saved 370,000 animals from suffering in 10 disaster across seven countries
- convinced KFC in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden to sign the Better Chicken Commitment to transform the lives of an estimated 73 million chickens every year by 2026.
- moved the African Union to protect the lives of 100 million dogs from rabies through its Animal Health Strategy
- improved the lives of approximately 32 million chickens by convincing Brazil Foods (BRF) to raise them in higher welfare conditions.
And much, much more, which you can read about on our Global Review report.