You’ve helped animals around the world in 2019
With your support, we worked to end the cruelty experienced by wild animals in the entertainment industry, protected dogs in communities from rabies, saved animals after disasters and improved the lives of farm animals.
None of these achievements would have been possible without your support.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the wonderful work you’ve helped make possible this year:
- You helped pets and wild animals affect by the Amazon wildfires
- You transitioned two elephant camps in Thailand to become elephant-friendly
- You helped ban the international trade of two otter species
- You moved Dolphin Marine Conservation Park to stop captive breeding
- You funded an aerial survey of the Gulf of Carpentaria to document the volume of plastic lost, abandoned and discarded fishing gear.
- You moved Tesco Lotus to stop caging mother pigs by 2027
- You signed an open letter to the Australian Prime Minister calling for an end to live animal exports.
On behalf of animals everywhere, a big thank you!
Without your incredible support, we would not be able to help millions of vulnerable animals around the world.
- You ‘ve signed petitions.
- You’ve shared our social media posts.
- You’ve attended events
- You’ve read our blogs.
- You’ve donated your money.
- You've volunteer your time.
And so much more.
Every step you take helps us create a world for animals without cruelty. We’ve achieved so much because of your help, and want to do even in more 2020.